Saturday, January 24, 2015

Random Saturday Musing

Well it's Saturday and this has been quite a week.  

It started out great 





and then this happened 

that is my blowdryer (that I have had for at least 6 years) and as silly as it sounds, it has grown on me.  Because as all fine-haired girls know, you cannot live without a blowdryer,



SOOO........




TaDa!!!


(ok ok, this lasted about a week and I went out and bought a new one)  But I will miss my old staple of a hairdryer.  sigh






I know this seems trivial and ridiculous - but I have a love hate relationship with my hair.  I hate that I have thin fine hair but I'm glad I have hair.  But I also hate messing with my hair - blow and go - that's my hair motto - possibly a braid or barrette here or there.  But then even talking about hair and hair products seems so ridiculous to me.  There are so many more major things to be talking about.  I have so much product that I don't even use!




C'mon, how many of you have cupboards with this kind of stuff in them - in my defense some of them were gifts.  :)

Now to change the subject - today, I'm very tired, so this is where my mind went -  why am i tired?  Well...

For one thing Ronnie is sick.  Sore throat, fever, blah blah blah


   Honey!!!  I'm pretty sure my temperature is 201!  

Me:  turn it the other way around.  It's 102
Him:  Ohhhh.  Ahhhhh.  I can't take this....feel me am I hot? 
Me:  You'll be fine, go to sleep...
Him:  I can't sleep....feel my head
Me: No, you're all sweaty - I can see that you're hot...eww

three days now - yep three days -  poor guy really is sick, but seriously...

I tried to get him to drink Dragons Breath (ginger root, lemon and cajun pepper blended together) to get rid of the yuk - but he wasn't having any of that...

Him: I'm not drinking any of your witch doctor concoctions
Him the next day:  This Alka Seltzer doesn't even work

Haha.  

Then I realized last night that Cassie had a track meet and wasn't going to be home until around midnight - 

Well guess who now has to go pick her up because the hubs is too sick - me!  yay!  not.  

So I am tired - but life is good - I'm thankful I have time right this minute to  go take a nap. 

I was just distracted by the most ridiculous Depends commercial.  Everyone was walking around in their underwear - everyone - no pants.  Mercy -  I don't believe there should be commercials for Depends - being an almost empty nester I shudder at the thought.  Now I might have to hang out a little longer to see a nice hair commercial. 

Ok, now I'm being random.  Good night (I mean afternoon)  



1 comment:

  1. Hope you got in a good nap…I did today! Also…about the blow dryer. I totally get you. I pretty much go into mourning when my breaks. And it happens every couple of years. You do get pretty attached to it. New blow dryers are always different and not the same…you have to figure out how to hold it, and your hand feels weird on it, and it’s probably lighter weight and blow-drys quicker…but still. It’s different. Sigh. Such girl problems :)

    ReplyDelete