Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are the two best days of the year.  I get to see all my family and just relax, relax, relax.  The only thing I would wish was different is that my family would come to our Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at church.  No one seems interested in that no matter how much I beg.  I can't complain though - I mean it's Jesus' birthday!  

Well, I just have a few pics to share with you from Christmas Eve and Day...
Cassie, feelin the love

Cassie not feelin the love - this is Christmas morning - she's trying to open her eyes enough to play santa

Julie all warm and fuzzy watching the kids chat with Paige


Ronnie's famous homemade wild berry pastries - yum!!!

Paige and Laice with some stocking action


Jackson modeling his sister's gift I made her. Anyone notice Will Farrell photo bombing?  lol 

Grandpa and Cassie chillaxin

Grandma and Paige singing with Ronnie's new Block Rocker (notice the awesome collaboration of Stevie Nicks and Lady Antebellum on the tube.  Super cool.)

Well it was a blessed day and I love resting in the thought that Jesus was born to save my life.  Thanks just doesn't really cut it.

I hope your Christmas was just as wonderful as mine.  See you next year! 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, we need to talk! We should of ordered our gifts through you! We heard you make soaps, hair things, hat, ear warm ears....let me know! I would much like to buy from you! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete